Our basic configuration for typical soldering tasks with PCB holding capabilities included.
Each NestLoc base has the following features :
- CNC milled 3/4 inch HDPE plastic, the same material used in professional cutting boards
- Eight 1/4-18 NPT holes that allow industry standard Loc-Line components
- Interlocking sides enabling multiple bases to be connected easily
- Numerous T-Slots that fit 1/4-20 hardware for a myriad of user options
- Built-in pockets for holding small parts during assembly
- Removable plastic feet which allow different attachments including sliding T-Tracks (ClutchLoc) and/or installation with screws, bolts, etc.
ViseLoc Pro includes these components
- One NestLoc base with 4 removable plastic feet
- Three pivoting alligator clip arms with Loc-Line components
- Three PCB holders for use in NestLoc T-Slots